"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."- Leonardo da Vinci

12.21.2010

Knitting to stay sane

I’ve had to deal with a few health-issues lately. Nothing serious, just unpleasant little trips to the emergency room. In any case, there was some pain involved and to keep my mind (and hands) preoccupied I finished a few knitting projects. I am introducing one of them here.
I am a big fan of “the purl bee”. They have tons of great ideas and I thought that the baby rattle is adorable and a great gift idea.  So this is what it looks like:
It’s rather large, but this is my first try. I will invest in some smaller needles and thinner yarn, but overall I am pleased with the result.


2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful - so pretty (I'm a huge fan of Purl Bee as well :)
    Sorry to hear that you've been having problems. I hope you feel better soon.

    Merry xmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christine, a Merry christmas to you as well.

    ReplyDelete